Weather Location puts me in City of Zagreb?

Sut

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone ever have weather location problems? It's currently saying I'm in the City of Zagreb in Croatia. Google maps registers correctly but certain apps that utilize location are completely wacked. I'm still running SC 2.8 as it has been super stable for me and I get good battery life. This is the first weird thing I have noticed...though it could be totally unrelated.

Please advise...thanks.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
When verizon was having issues the other day it had me about 250 miles off, but that is the only thing that I have seen, maybe clear the data from the app? Delete and then restore the widget?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten that before where I was somewhere in california. I think it's bad location data in the cache but I'm not really sure. Try clear cache/clear data on the app in question.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ever have weather location problems? It's currently saying I'm in the City of Zagreb in Croatia. Google maps registers correctly but certain apps that utilize location are completely wacked. I'm still running SC 2.8 as it has been super stable for me and I get good battery life. This is the first weird thing I have noticed...though it could be totally unrelated.

Please advise...thanks.

look at yer weather icon etc ,, change the city yerself. and save.. nothing to it,,,

Sut

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the responses guys. It's back to normal today. Google or Verizon's locations services must have been acting up temporarily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21