wallpaper resizing

DCooper323

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
so i want to put a wallpaper up on my fascinate, but i cant get it the right size. when i go to crop it, i cant get the crop box big enough to cover the whole image. what am i doing wrong?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
so i want to put a wallpaper up on my fascinate, but i cant get it the right size. when i go to crop it, i cant get the crop box big enough to cover the whole image. what am i doing wrong?

You're probably not doing anything wrong. The original image may be too big to resize down to the correct size for a wallpaper which is 960 x 800 for it to fit across multiple homescreens, and 480 x 800 for one homescreen.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I have used this one in the past, Web Resizer - Crop & Resize Images Free Online - Optimize images for websites and email, but I know I have used others like it.

Pretty much does it all for ya...

Found a great website that actually does the resizing the one u said was having trouble with it. Ok now for my next question I did 480x800 cause i just want it on my one screen centered and it is way to big....sharky do u know the dimensions for that? cause its def not 480x800 thanks guys

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Found a great website that actually does the resizing the one u said was having trouble with it. Ok now for my next question I did 480x800 cause i just want it on my one screen centered and it is way to big....sharky do u know the dimensions for that? cause its def not 480x800 thanks guys

Sorry, I don't. I was going off info I found by doing a search in the forums on "wallpaper size"

djlen

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
You're probably not doing anything wrong. The original image may be too big to resize down to the correct size for a wallpaper which is 960 x 800 for it to fit across multiple homescreens, and 480 x 800 for one homescreen.

OK, I'm having the same issue with my pictures that I want to use as wallpaper. No matter how much I try to shrink them down the come out way too big.
I'm thinking, since they are all on my SD card, wouldn't I be better off just pulling the card, putting it in the computer and using one of my re-sizing apps. that I already have to reduce them down to the 960 x 80?.
The reason I ask that is because I am so new to this Razr it would take me forever to figure out how to do it on the phone.

Regards,
Len

djlen

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I am adding this post only because I wanted to change my notifications so that I will get an email when someone responds.

Regards,
Len

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007