Doesn't work - hold the volume up, volume down, and power buttons simultaneously

bzeemomof4

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a fascinate with verizon froyo installed - i was trying to root using the thread First time rooting walk-through 4/28/11. All went well until i had to boot into clockwork recovery by holding Volume up+Volume down+Power button simultaneously. Nothing happens. I received the Pass massage in Odin. The phone is still plugged into computer w/o battery. Please help i don't want to turn on the phone and mess anything up further.

Thanks!!

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Unplug the phone from the computer. Insert battery and boot into CWM. That should work. After flashing so many different ROM's using ODIN. I've never rebooted a phone up still plugged into a computer with no batter installed. Try it out and see if that works. Usually if ODIN says it passed, it should be good to go. Hope you didn't hit the "Phone" button in Odin. ;-)

Reactions: bzeemomof4

mtwitte

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Doesn't work - hold the volume up, volume down, and power but

My phone is stuck on the green and white htc screen. When I hit all the buttons it restarts but nothing happens. Any idea what is going on?

Jhon Hulk

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Doesn't work - hold the volume up, volume down, and power but

hi i have micromax a101 , when i press power button+volume up+volume down it just keep on vibrating until i remove the battery.is there any solution for this.