Google Music Beta invite

decaydance99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I saw this thread in other fourms but not in the fasciante fourms so if there is a thred for this then please redirect me.

Has anyone here with a fascinate got thier google invite for music beta yet?

I signed up the second they announced it on the live stream and i barly got my invite today.

im uploading 597 songs now.

Has anyone with a fascinate got thier invite yet? or are you even gonna give it a try over Amazon cloud service?

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm still uploading music, but what I can't figure out is how to acess it from my phone. I have the Music Beta App but I don't see an option to stream the music from my PC that I've uploaded.

So, so far all I've done is upload 1,797 out of 28,705 songs lol

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty happy with Amazon for the moment (at least till my 20gigs run out in a year). Any real advantage of this? I know it offers MUCH more free space space now, but if it ends up being a monthly charge I am not interested.

Any hint at their business model yet?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

decaydance99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Please report back on how you like it....I have the invite but haven't done anything about it yet.

I upload all my music and since this is a 3g phone. the averge time for the song to start if its not cached isn 2-5 secounds so for a 4g phone might be instant. i love the service. i think google might offer like maybe 5 gb free after the beta and charge for the server it you go over 5gb.

any any thoughts?

decaydance99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am pretty happy with Amazon for the moment (at least till my 20gigs run out in a year). Any real advantage of this? I know it offers MUCH more free space space now, but if it ends up being a monthly charge I am not interested.

Any hint at their business model yet?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

im not fimilar with the amazon player. does the amazon player offer a nice UI like the Music beta does?

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I too am using amazn mp3 - got a nice best of miles davis album and 20 gigs for about 2 bucks. Interface is kind of sparse and but it works well a is fairly full featured.

PS - I signed uP for the beta on day one of google io and still have no invite as well

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i dont follow? is this a inside joke?

I assumed when he posted "all I got was a rock" he was referencing the cartoon "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" when all the peanuts kids were trick or treating and comparing what they got at each house, Charlie Brown kept saying "all I got was a rock"

decaydance99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I assumed when he posted "all I got was a rock" he was referencing the cartoon "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" when all the peanuts kids were trick or treating and comparing what they got at each house, Charlie Brown kept saying "all I got was a rock"

o ha ha for some reason i thought he was talking about santa clause. Charlie brown was before my time :(
i guess we missed all the good stuff

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was referencing the great pumpkin, good catch Landshark. A bunch of my friends, whom I told about the beta being open to sign up for invites have gotten theirs already and I am still sitting on my hands.

decaydance99 - it is still on every year, but could use a little updating. Looks great though if you put it in the proper context ('70 cartoons, not 2011). I still watch it and used to make the kids watch it too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci