Do you guys have this issue? the official facebook app forgets the notification sound setting and defaults back to SILENT all by itself. It does not even require a reboot, you set it, and ramdonly, sometimes even 5 minutes after is back to the default of SILENT.

It does not matter what rom or kernel, for my phone it has done this on every rom and kernel I have tried. I do get the notifications in the notification bar at the top, that works no problem. Is just the sound setting that goes bye bye.,
    05-23-2011 10:28 AM
    The Facebook apps have all been terrible. It is on their end, not the phones.
    05-23-2011 11:16 AM
    so,,, does everybody have this issue?
    05-23-2011 02:27 PM
    get friendcaster pro. best facebook app out. it has notifications like the blackberries had. (by email and the app would catch incoming facebook emails)

my official fb app would only randomly notify me
    05-23-2011 02:33 PM
    I will have to check out friendcaster....

It seemed like everyone had some kind of issues with the official app. I never got notifications and it never refreshed...I gave up and just use the full site..
    05-23-2011 03:48 PM
    I have the same problem. Facebook notification settings revert to the 'default' settings on some random basis. I tried lots of stuff including clearing the app cache. The vibration setting ends up draining the phone's battery sooner than any sound. It's extremely annoying.
    10-17-2012 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD