Dialing and Texting Widget?

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I want a widget 2x1 max that can dial and text someone (using google voice, not normal SMS means). the default direct contact buttons are kinda boring. Was wondering if someone knows of a good app/widget that can handle that

or if not, can someone direct me to how to change or make my own icon for a direct dial button?

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Last call widget (paid version lets you message) is a great app... But idk if it will let you message them through google talk... And what do you mean Direct dial?... Like the icon you can make in shortcuts? Menu- add- shortcuts- direct dial ... Maybe that's it... Also there is an app called clickable picture frame that lets you click the picture frame and either txt, call, email or pop up all 3... Idk if it helps, hope it does

Loudestbough

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Dunno about the dialer app, but if all you want is new icons, I am using the GO Launcher app, and I spiced it up with "Custom Launcher Icons" Look it up in the market, its icon is a little house with dots in it. Custom Launcher Icons allows you to change the picture, color, shape, size... of any icon on your phone. You can even change your dock with it. I've killed my battery a few times just playing with that app alone. Check it out :) I think it was free, but if its not I wont spend more than a couple bucks on an app.

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress