File cannot be loaded from here (SD Card)

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, I rand CWM3 to run a nandroid and it said there was a problem making the image. I had this problem a while back when first rooting and it caused me to stick with the 2.5.whatever version of CWM. Maybe I wont be doing this. I dont want a recovery that I cant make nandroids in :(

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
There is a Touchwiz 4 theme for it, which gives more of the touchwiz look, but from the Galaxy S 2. I'm not sure if there's anything to make it look like the Touchwiz the Fascinate came with.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It's because SC uses Amend scripting and 3.0 doesn't. If you want to make a nandroid of her current setup, you have to ODIN back to 2.5 and then do the nandroid. After that, ODIN back to 3.0 to flash the ROM.

Reactions: dgwood12

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Will I be able to make nandroids in CWM3 after flashing ComRom or will I need to downgrade to CWM 2.5 whenever I want to backup/restore?

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No, once you are running CR, you will be able to make Nandroids with CWR 3. If you want to restore the SC Nandroid, then you have to flash 2.5 again. But otherwise, once the ROM supports Edify Scripting, everything works with CWR 3.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I was just looking at the themes listed over at xda and the Touchwiz 4 theme is there with the touchwiz status bar to get rid of the GB look. The Touchwiz 4 Launcher is there, but not ready for CR 2.0 yet.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
atomD21 - Awesome job on the help there, that was masterful.

dgwood12, also to get more of the touchwiz feel with the theme it looks like the theme creator is running Launcher Pro or Launcher Pro Plus. If you just flash the theme over Comm ROM, you will still have the dock from Comm ROM in the bottom center of the screen. But if you get LP or LP+ from the market, you will have the 5 icon dock at the bottom of the screen. Check out the pictures in the thread to see what I'm referring to:

[Theme] TouchWiz4 v2.5 *Community Rom 2.0* *6.3.11* - xda-developers

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Success! Its working. Tested the app installation with amazon and it installed perfectly! Thanks so much for your help atomD21! And thanks for the suggestion Landshark. I think i'll do that. All the help is much appreciated!

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, one thing that is strange with this rom is I cant get the clock to appear. Even when I change the setting in TSM Parts-Statusbar settings to show the clock it doesnt show up...:(

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, one thing that is strange with this rom is I cant get the clock to appear. Even when I change the setting in TSM Parts-Statusbar settings to show the clock it doesnt show up...:(

In TSM Parts you have to change the color by touching the outer ring at the color you want, then touch the center circle, the reboot your phone

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh, thats weird, its showed white but I guess I needed to reselect it. Its showing up now. Thank you Landshark!