Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by scottaw View Post
    How can I flash back to ED02? Ever since ED03, battery life has sucked!
    There was no ED02. There has been ED01, ED03, and ED04. Go to menu=>settings=>about phone and see what it says for baseband and build.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Like Shark said there was no ED02. I would go back to ED01.

Quick and easy method: http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...o-quickly.html
    Steve

I need some help....I successfully rooted my phone in Feb withthe help of the internet (I am completely unawatre when it comes to this kind of stuff). My phone was recently updated and now my phone is not rooted. I tried to re-root it the old way, but it doesn't seem to have worked.....can someone please help...? Thanks

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by saraof98 View Post
    I need some help....I successfully rooted my phone in Feb withthe help of the internet (I am completely unawatre when it comes to this kind of stuff). My phone was recently updated and now my phone is not rooted. I tried to re-root it the old way, but it doesn't seem to have worked.....can someone please help...? Thanks
    Just follow the steps in the first three posts of this thread and you will be good to go. Any questions, just post them in that thread and someone will answer:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...4-28-11-a.html
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345