Blocking Calls on the Fascinate

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I want to be able to block all incoming calls from a specific number, but allow all incoming/outgoing text messages and outgoing phone calls and voicemail

Is there a way to do this on the fascinate? if not, using google voice or an app?

ocgreenmachine

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe you can do it through the verizon wireless website... Just go online and log into the verizon wireless website, go to "my verizon". There should be a section called "calls and message blocking" under user controls.

Last edited:

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I believe you can do it through the verizon wireless website... Just go online and log into the verizon wireless website, go to "my verizon". There should be a section called "calls and message blocking" under user controls.

Yeah but that blocks all calls and messages all together. not exactly what i wasnted to do.

Theres a method to my madness. But i think i figured it out anyways. An app called Mr. Number.

Final13

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but that blocks all calls and messages all together. not exactly what i wasnted to do.

Theres a method to my madness. But i think i figured it out anyways. An app called Mr. Number.

Navigate to your "my verizon"...there is a way to block all messages and calls from SPECIFIC NUMBERS. Its only up to 5 or so I believe, but the kicker is it only stays that way for about 90 days then resets so you have to go back and check it.

The previous poster is correct...

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Navigate to your "my verizon"...there is a way to block all messages and calls from SPECIFIC NUMBERS. Its only up to 5 or so I believe, but the kicker is it only stays that way for about 90 days then resets so you have to go back and check it.

The previous poster is correct...

Yes, I know he is. I probably wasn't clear. I meant block all calls from one person while still allowing me to call that person. Also wanted to allow all texts messages to and from that person. So basically They cant call me, but I can call them. They can only text me or receive a phone call from me.

The verizon option blocks all communication from that person, which is not what i wanted

Theres a reason why i just want to do this. I know it sounds weird

Do the apps you guys mentioned also keep people from leaving messages?

Mr. Number gives you the options to choose how you wish to block a specific person. You can choose to send them straight to voicemail, or choose the app to pick up and hang the call up without interrupting whatever your doing on your phone. It can also block texts if you choose so.

So yes, it does keep people from leaving messages if you choose. Voicemails or texts.

Mark_MrNumber

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Mark from Mr. Number here,

Jgonzo1299 is correct, you can completely customize how Mr. Number blocks calls. There is also an option to block or allow text messages from blocked numbers. By default, Mr. Number blocks texts and calls from people on the blocklist. To allow text messages and only block calls, simply go into the settings menu and uncheck the "Block Text messages" box. I hope this helps. If you have other questions, just email us at support [at] mrnumber [dot] com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463