1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Eclipse 1.3 / PBJ non-oc

Default Google Music Beta Issues

So I'm curious if anyone else has had these issues.

It's not reading the length of tracks correctly, it'll say the track is much shorter than it actually is. Then when it reaches the "end" it will start over, sometimes mid song. Also, it's not advancing tracks, when it does rarely play through a song it won't go to the next track it'll just start it over again. I checked and repeat isn't turned on. So yeah, this is lame.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

I can't get mine to work at all. I never get the option to sync music in my settings. I have tried tons of stuff.

Shawn
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Eclipse 1.3 / PBJ non-oc

You've uploaded your music to the cloud right? Because it auto syncs with your google account. So go into accounts and sync click on your google account hit settings and sync and you should be good to go

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Google Music Beta Issues

Quote Originally Posted by wyllic View Post
    You've uploaded your music to the cloud right? Because it auto syncs with your google account. So go into accounts and sync click on your google account hit settings and sync and you should be good to go

I do not have the option to 'Sync Music' in my google account? This is odd, because I have access to all of the music on the cloud, but any changes I make no longer sync.

Default Re: Google Music Beta Issues

I had this issue. I uninstalled Music and then reinstalled it and I suddely had the option. I'd try that. Maybe it was just a fluke too.