What 's in a name?

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok it's Friday nite and a busy week in an out of the forums...

Time to kick back with something light for the weekend. I always wondered about this, so here goes, what does your id mean and how did you get it? I posted this here because I am interested in the fascinate users, especially some of the big dogs (you know who you are)

I'll go first...

ITF36059. My avatar kinda helps.
ITF stands for International Tang Soo Do Federation. 36059 is dan number. And there you have it.

Hope you all join me in this.

Another Round Fired from Tapatalk

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine comes from the homonym (?) of my first name, Adam, last initial D, and the 21 was from one of the first online communities I joined waaaay back when. It was the first number available. I liked it, so now everywhere I go, I'm atomD21. So, no deep significance, just something I picked that stuck.

Final13

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Once upon a time I was obsessed with playing Final Fantasy VII. (insert jokes here) and 13 was the number I always used in sports...

The avatar on the other hand is the logo from the book "Atlas Shrugged"...GREAT book.

I should have made a name AtlasShrgd like my PSN name...

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
For a minute there I forgot what mine was. Had to check. It's my name spelled backwards with some random numbers after it. I'd say I'll step away from the beer now, but I'm not going to.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I used to work in pizza shops for what seemed like 1000 years. It was a small chain of them and when I became general manager, I had to go to all kinds of stupid events, eventually everyone in the area came to know me as the pizzadude. So when I first got on the net with aol, I used that Pizzadude.

The extra i is thrown in there because someone hacked my account because they wanted the name. AOL wouldnt give it back to me so I just ran with piizzadude...

stilltipin87

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I got the nickname streebs from my high school gym coach (a short version on my last name lol), and 87 for the year I was born.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a tribute to Momma Cass Elloit from The Mommas and the Poppas. She loved her food to death, literally.

Last edited:

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Dang, do we really need to go there?

Hey, that's quite alright lol.

Oh and as for my name, it's a combination of very late night/early morning thinking mixed with ghost movies and gaming oh and beer definitely the beer... lol. The number 13 has always been my favorite number as I try to stick it on any username I make. No MAJOR significance to it. I tend to make up different names for certain things. Although it gets confusing to remember lol.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, that's quite alright lol.

Oh and as for my name, it's a combination of very late night/early morning thinking mixed with ghost movies and gaming oh and beer definitely the beer... lol. The number 13 has always been my favorite number as I try to stick it on any username I make. No MAJOR significance to it. I tend to make up different names for certain things. Although it gets confusing to remember lol.

Number 13, hanging out with Dan Marino? Glad to see your stilll here ghost

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the fascinate forums but thought I would play...

I'm a Star Wars fan...Bespin is cloud city and I'm from CT.

Steve in CT

jampot

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So I'm jampot: I love jamband music (ie: Grateful Dead, Phish, String Cheese Incident, etc.)
I did Grateful Dead tour for years... right up until Jerry Garcia died. Anyway, we used to always get together and jam (guitars, djembes, maybe a mandolin or banjo...) So wherever we ended up jamming, that was the jampot.

I thought it was a nice screen name. So that's my story :)

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to all that joined in ... We kinda got to learn a little about everyone who regularly posts in the fascinate forums...

Happy Father's day to all us Dad's out there!

Mike

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae