Update over wifi?

integral0

May 27, 2011
Visit site
hey all, did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a fascinate that is trying to update to ED04 it never completes because the coverage around my home isn't the best, dead zone I guess. it struggles mightily to download the update at 1x with 1-2 bars, it'll grab a 3G signal with 0-1 bars for a few seconds, then drop back to 1x. is there a way to grab the update over wifi? if not, guess I'll have to drive a few blocks to get better reception.

fortesquieu

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
hey all, did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a fascinate that is trying to update to ED04 it never completes because the coverage around my home isn't the best, dead zone I guess. it struggles mightily to download the update at 1x with 1-2 bars, it'll grab a 3G signal with 0-1 bars for a few seconds, then drop back to 1x. is there a way to grab the update over wifi? if not, guess I'll have to drive a few blocks to get better reception.

Nope. You gotta update it through 3G. So just update it when you have a better coverage.

Reactions: integral0

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary