Looks like OTAs for Fascinate

skategeezer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is a tweet from TeamAndIRC anyone have more information? GB GB GB GB!!!!!??????

TeamAndIRC ✔ jcase
Looks like OTAs for Fascinate, inc, inc2, and thunderbolt are on the loading dock

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't hold your breath for GB. The GSM varieties will see it much sooner than we will (if we ever officially do).

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Captivate got a Gingerbread leak, Epic got a Gingerbread leak, Galaxy S 4G got a Gingerbread leak....I'm guessing there is no way we are getting one lol. It will be FroYo.

big_limits

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My theory is this... why would they push ed04 ( that is supposed to improve the ability to receive ota's) if there wasnt another update coming sometime soon along the way. Why bother? I think the froyo push was to try to keep customers happy because they knew many wouldnt wait that much longer for gb

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Speculation now seems to be there may be a leak for our phone, but it is most likely just an ODIN (ED04.) We'll just have to wait and see. And just because the tweet says there is an OTA on the loading dock for us doesn't mean it is going to be released any time soon. Look how long it took for ED01 to be released.

skategeezer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Speculation now seems to be there may be a leak for our phone, but it is most likely just an ODIN (ED04.) We'll just have to wait and see. And just because the tweet says there is an OTA on the loading dock for us doesn't mean it is going to be released any time soon. Look how long it took for ED01 to be released.

That is our lot in life. But we can dream of GB....

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Where's the Fascinate leak?!

So in the last week or so, the Captivate, Epic 4G, and the Galaxy S 4G have all had Gingerbread leaks. So my assumption is that there should be one in the making for our Fascinate! Possibly. Maybe. Hopefully. Can anyone go through those same Samsung leaks and find out. I know its just wishful thinking, but just asking.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So in the last week or so, the Captivate, Epic 4G, and the Galaxy S 4G have all had Gingerbread leaks. So my assumption is that there should be one in the making for our Fascinate! Possibly. Maybe. Hopefully. Can anyone go through those same Samsung leaks and find out. I know its just wishful thinking, but just asking.

We were the last to get Froyo, so makes sense we will be the last to get Gingerbread...........if we get it at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non