Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where's the Costco Accessories Bundle Pack?

I'm really hoping that Costco does a special bundle accessory pack, like they usually do for most phones, for the G-Nex. they had a ridiculous package available for the droid bionic when it got released.

anyone else looking to purchase from Costco? There's been zero word/news online lately from Costco about anything G-Nex related.

I know news re: the g-nex has been pouring in by the hour every day now. I really hope we get some costco news.

Default Re: Where's the Costco Accessories Bundle Pack?

the last time i talked to my costco sales person she said that they had to sell all of their charge inventory before they would be able to get the gnex.. the costco near me only had 3 left so i dont see it being a probelm but that could be what is holding them up
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Doubt it. Its a vanilla phone with no marketing so sales won't b steller. If the phone was something special they have some thing but don't count it.

Just poised this question to my local Costco....they aren't aware of any special bundle at this point, thot that was mostly a Motorola thing....

I will be buying mine from Costco for sure. They have some type of bundle with EVERY phone. Some bundles are great with all kinds of freebies, some not as many. Costco is the only place I will ever by my phone from.

The "bundle" they normally include with every phone (and was also part of what was in the bundle for the bionic I bought there) includes a car charger (Bionic bundle was actually Moto, but usually it's just a universal non-branded one), universal screen protectors (the ones with the grid pattern on it that you have to cut to size, plus they're fairly thick) and last but not least - a "case"....the one with the Bionic bundle at least was some faux leather pouch looking deal that you slide the phone into on the length of the case (think the top if you were holding in like using the phone in landscape), but the belt clip on it was such that it would clip on in portrait orientation.....really seemed like the phone would fall out pretty easily to me. And there clip wasn't able to be rotated, so yeah that wasn't a solution. Needless to say, that is still in the bag that everything came in, which is around here somewhere....where ever I left it the day I brought all that stuff home.....
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Well Droid life reporting 289$ bundle leather case car charger screen protector. So there you go

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Any Idea on off contract pricing from costco? Im assuming it will be higher then vzw but figured id see.
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Not sure Droid life said vzw price is 649$

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Costco does not sell phones off contract

any update or confirmation on this? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy at Costco vs Verizon store

I got my phone from Costco, it is $289.99 with a accessories bundle.

Leather case, cut to size screen protector, another slip leather case, a car/home charger combo thingy, and they all come in a nice big case.

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

GN bundle is lame compared to the bionic pack but the phone is better, I hope.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk