Nexus Pouch?

prosndinc

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Spoke with Sena today and they say they won't have their pouch until after the first of the year. I wish I had it now as I don't want to ruin this great phone

mozzarella72

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
just ordered a neoprene pouch from ebay for 4 bucks. who knows if it will fit. I also ordered a leather pouch from android central, i used to have one for my palm pre. But beware, the nexus sticks out of the case even though it says its for the galaxy nexus. It's probably going back

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I use Golla they are a canvas type material, but are great. I keep all my cards in the pocket, etc so i dont have to carry a second wallet around.

I absolutely love my Golla pouch for the same reason. But mine is for my OG Droid, and there's no way in hell it'll fit the (backordered) GNex I'm waiting for. If your Golla pouch fits yours, which one do you have? As in, what phone was it originally purchased for? I need a new one ASAP!

Last edited:

Rockn

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
just ordered a neoprene pouch from ebay for 4 bucks. who knows if it will fit. I also ordered a leather pouch from android central, i used to have one for my palm pre. But beware, the nexus sticks out of the case even though it says its for the galaxy nexus. It's probably going back

Sena sent me an email saying they would notify me when they start shipping their case for the Nexus in the first of the year. It seems like their cases are really great, would like to see one up close.

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Well while I was filming my son opening gifts this morning my nexus also slid from my pocket...about 1 foot off the ground as I was nealing

Well I'll be damned if there isn't a little gouge right above the USB port.

So as much as I wanted a pouch... and I'll probably still order the sena one when it is released. I just ordered a full ghost armor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

acousticgtarist#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in the Sena case as well, but I'm curious if the extended battery will make it too tight and or won't fit. I'm using an Incipio case I picked up when I bought the phone, but it adds so much bulk..totally takes away from the slim design of the phone.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Sena case looks nice but still not what I'm looking for.... I'm not sure why this is so hard to find, or maybe they are still in production.... a simple blackberry style leather "business like" pouch, a heavy duty rotating belt clip...

Please dont make me breakout the wifes sowing maching...! it wont be pretty...

Mthr1

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in the Sena case as well, but I'm curious if the extended battery will make it too tight and or won't fit. I'm using an Incipio case I picked up when I bought the phone, but it adds so much bulk..totally takes away from the slim design of the phone.

It wouldn't appear that the Sena case offers much added room for an already "cased" GNex. Naked, with just the extended battery and it's oem cover would not be an issue at all.

acousticgtarist#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
It wouldn't appear that the Sena case offers much added room for an already "cased" GNex. Naked, with just the extended battery and it's oem cover would not be an issue at all.

I emailed Sena, asking if the pouch would work with the extended battery..They responded back with no :'(
I have to wonder if the person who responded even looked at the size specs the extended battery adds to the phone...it's not much of a thickness addition at all.

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one from ebay that says its for galaxy nexus. Is taking forever though cause of Hong kong.

I was going to order that also...but I looked at the 30 day shipping, the cheap price, and the notice that "if 30 days have passed and you have not received your order then please email us"

I decided to get some ghost armor to hold me over until sena releases their case

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Fits a little better than it looks. Its only $3 shipped for crying out loud.

I ordered this Droid Razr pouch but from a different seller. It was a dollar something and came to a total of 3 something with expedited shipping. I ordered it either the 19 or the 20th and got it today. Fits exactly the same which is fine with me.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a woman's extra plush small black sock.

Yes, that is to be read exactly as written. I don't want a screen protector (yet?), but I don't trust any place I'd store it. So i popped on a slim case (Rocketfish) while waiting for my Otterbox, slipped it into this sock, and boom. Phone pouch!

acousticgtarist#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Well, I ordered an UltraSlim pouch from Sena tonight. I know they responded back to me saying it wouldn't fit with the extended battery, but I'm going to take my chances. I'll let you all know how it turns out when it arrives.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, I ordered an UltraSlim pouch from Sena tonight. I know they responded back to me saying it wouldn't fit with the extended battery, but I'm going to take my chances. I'll let you all know how it turns out when it arrives.
You'll have to shove it in there and hope it stretches dude. Those cases fit tight, and that's the claim they make right up front. Good luck, you'll need it.

acousticgtarist#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
You'll have to shove it in there and hope it stretches dude. Those cases fit tight, and that's the claim they make right up front. Good luck, you'll need it.

Yea, I know...My buddy had one for his BB. Really want this to work, not much of a case person and the phone is way too new for me to just walk around with nothing protecting it. My clumsy A will drop it without a doubt. With some luck, maybe I'll get it to work for me. Worst case scenario, I use the stock battery, loosen up the leather for a bit, than pop back in the extended and work out the rest ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae