Where are the accessories!?

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to find where I can order the accessories with my online order. I see no extended battery, no case...etc...nothing except the usual bluetooth gear.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't see them either... Pop in your local store tomorrow to pick them up, that way they're ready to go when the phone is delivered?

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I just finished chatting with a rep after putting the GN in the Shopping cart on the VZW page. I asked the same question. He said, The phone was released 15 min ago, I don't know check the site. Not too helpful.

This sucks, i wanted the extended battery.

-Kesnik

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
At least my orders upgrades are in. I had to upgrade three lines, but because of...what looked like scripting errors or something, I had to do two separate orders.

I would upgrade the first line with no problem, then I'd upgrade the second line and instead of getting the text message and data plan options window, I'd get some kind of weird cropped pop up window. I couldn't bypass it and if I hit back or refresh I'd have to start upgrading all my line all over again starting with the first line.

Weird and kind of dumb that I have paid an additional 12.99 for the overnight shipping...meh 13 bux though is no big deal. At least months of waiting is finally over.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
same here. I'm buying the windshield mount for a trip I'm going on... pissed about the cheapness of it compared the the GSM version of the dock.

I'm confused about what you said about the dock, I thought they were all the same. i don't even see it on the site.

I just went through the motions and didn't see any accessories either. I guess I will pick them up at the store tomorrow when I get the phone.

Salacon

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I saw no holsters or anything either. I was quite disappointed because I wanted to have a clip holster (if there is even one for it) at the same time that I received the phone... Hopefully they show up soon; I can survive without for a bit, I suppose. Maybe I'll pop into a store at some point and see what I can find...

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
same here. I'm buying the windshield mount for a trip I'm going on... pissed about the cheapness of it compared the the GSM version of the dock.

I get it. I had to watch the video that someone posted in the accessories section to see what you were talking about. That is kind of strange. I may just order the GSM version. I don't see why it wouldn't work. I guess it just depends on how tight the clearance is since the Verizon model is slightly thicker.

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
A Rep. in chat, just told me Accessories should be up tomorrow during the day. She was also explaining that the site is acting strange due to its current load right now. Which is understandable.

At least I was able to get all 3 upgrades in. I'll try to purchase accessories tomorrow during the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12