Who here bought a case?

Snake_915

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone buy a case? I bought the otterbox but having used it for a while im starting to dislike the way a white screen looks with the built in case's screen protector. Anyone else agree?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought the light blue tpu case from verizon and am really liking it. Doesn't add much bulk and works great with extended battery.

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
The black incipio case. It covers your phone with silicone and snaps it into place with a hard shell without adding much bulk. plus it comes with a stand.

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
yep got the incipio case too. i was gunna use it naked but I ran back out to buy a case because i realized if i drop my phone anytime soon id probably throw a temper tantrum and maybe cry a bit :(

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone buy a case? I bought the otterbox but having used it for a while im starting to dislike the way a white screen looks with the built in case's screen protector. Anyone else agree?

I might return my case. It makes the phone huge. No to mention, I purchased the Assurance insurance plan and for a little less than $2 extended the manufacturer's plan for the life of my contract.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bdubb83

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Otterbox Defender case and the extended battery. it is bulky but I am rough on my phones so worth the extra protection.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got the shell/holster combo and i like it . It doesnt really add any thickness to the phone. I cant really complain.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the TPU from Verizon in black. It's OK, but I also ordered Seidio's surface case, which became available on Seidio's website today. I'm not tickled about what I paid for it, but I like Seidio's stuff. I'm also hoping it will fit the extended battery, but that remains to be seen. I will probably return the TPU case when I get the Seidio case in the mail.

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Got the leather / nylon belt clip pouch with magnetic closure from Verizon. Works great! I passed on the hard shell holster b/c with phone in horizontal position the top of the belt clip digs into my side causing "occasional discomfort". Also I have removed the matte screen protector VZW applied for me. I didn't like the way the screen looked with it on there. Beautiful without it!

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I got the incipio case......I like it

Wife got this. IT looked ok, but she uses a holster and can't find one that fits. (Girls pants are too tight to fit a big ass honkin Nexus in em)

I go naked with phones, and use my shirt pocket.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the shell holster pack from Verizon.
i used the same one with my Droid Charge, nice case and I love the holster.

I just noticed that you can put your phone in the holster upside down, Great for listening to music through headphones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance