1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who here bought a case?

Anyone buy a case? I bought the otterbox but having used it for a while im starting to dislike the way a white screen looks with the built in case's screen protector. Anyone else agree?

Default Re: Who here bought a case?

I got a cheapo rubber thing. Not really digging it.

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

I got the incipio case......I like it
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I got the incipio case from vzn. I like it but would like to compare it to the otterbox commuter.

I bought the light blue tpu case from verizon and am really liking it. Doesn't add much bulk and works great with extended battery.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    Android Open Kang Project

The black incipio case. It covers your phone with silicone and snaps it into place with a hard shell without adding much bulk. plus it comes with a stand.

yep got the incipio case too. i was gunna use it naked but I ran back out to buy a case because i realized if i drop my phone anytime soon id probably throw a temper tantrum and maybe cry a bit
    my youtube channel
    [HL]http://www.youtube.com/brettski900[/HL]

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_915 View Post
    Anyone buy a case? I bought the otterbox but having used it for a while im starting to dislike the way a white screen looks with the built in case's screen protector. Anyone else agree?
    I might return my case. It makes the phone huge. No to mention, I purchased the Assurance insurance plan and for a little less than $2 extended the manufacturer's plan for the life of my contract.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I picked up the Otterbox Defender case and the extended battery. it is bulky but I am rough on my phones so worth the extra protection.

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I got the shell/holster combo and i like it . It doesnt really add any thickness to the phone. I cant really complain.

Slim black TPU case. Like it for the most part.

I got the TPU from Verizon in black. It's OK, but I also ordered Seidio's surface case, which became available on Seidio's website today. I'm not tickled about what I paid for it, but I like Seidio's stuff. I'm also hoping it will fit the extended battery, but that remains to be seen. I will probably return the TPU case when I get the Seidio case in the mail.

I got the Diztronic case off amazon. Fits perfectly and has a matte back so it doesnt slide around. $9.00

http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flex...idcentral00-20

Quote Originally Posted by Easton091 View Post
    I got the Diztronic case off amazon. Fits perfectly and has a matte back so it doesnt slide around. $9.00

http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flex...idcentral00-20
    Got the same one. Like it for the most part. I think I prefer the feel of the phone naked but would rather not let it get all scuffed up. I'll probably get used to it and not even think about it.

Does it fit with the extended battery?

ROM
    JBSourcery 2.4/ Franco 6

Got the leather / nylon belt clip pouch with magnetic closure from Verizon. Works great! I passed on the hard shell holster b/c with phone in horizontal position the top of the belt clip digs into my side causing "occasional discomfort". Also I have removed the matte screen protector VZW applied for me. I didn't like the way the screen looked with it on there. Beautiful without it!

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    I got the incipio case......I like it
    Wife got this. IT looked ok, but she uses a holster and can't find one that fits. (Girls pants are too tight to fit a big *** honkin Nexus in em)

I go naked with phones, and use my shirt pocket.
    Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash --> BB Curve --> BB Storm(1) --> iPhone 3GS -->Droid Incredible --> Droid X -->Galaxy Nexus --> iPhone 5 --> HTC DNA --> Galaxy S4!!

ROM
    JellyBeans

I picked up the shell holster pack from Verizon.
    i used the same one with my Droid Charge, nice case and I love the holster.

I just noticed that you can put your phone in the holster upside down, Great for listening to music through headphones.
    Sent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
    BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3

Quote Originally Posted by richx03 View Post
    Does it fit with the extended battery?
    Just ordered the battery I will let you know.

Yup fits perfect