Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon TPU Cases

I purchased a tpu case from amazon a few weeks back and it fits the phone perfect, the only thing I notice is there is a cutout for the unlock button instead of having the case cover it. My question is are the tpu cases that verizon sell the same way or do they cover the unlock button?

Default Re: Verizon TPU Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Black00StangGT View Post
    I purchased a tpu case from amazon a few weeks back and it fits the phone perfect, the only thing I notice is there is a cutout for the unlock button instead of having the case cover it. My question is are the tpu cases that verizon sell the same way or do they cover the unlock button?
    the light blue tpu case I bought has a cutout where the power button is. The volume buttons are covered on the verizon case. I think the incipio may not have the cutout if that is what you are looking for.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Awesome thank you appreciate it, yea mine is the same it has the volume buttons covered but not the power button no big deal though was just curious to see if the verizon ones were the same.

I actually want to cut the volume cover off I find myself accidentally pressing volume keys too often

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

I agree I keep bumping the volume keys as well.

Same here. Fits nice, but I'm going to need something designed to fit to extended battery soon.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

The TPU case fits the extended battery fine.

ROM
    Rooted/Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    The TPU case fits the extended battery fine.
    Hey Commander,

Which TPU case are you using that fits the extended battery? Link please. Thank you.

BTW, this site has a lot of cases and other accessories.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories
    They sell through Amazon.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Montclair View Post
    Hey Commander,

Which TPU case are you using that fits the extended battery? Link please. Thank you.

BTW, this site has a lot of cases and other accessories.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories
    They sell through Amazon.
    It is the official Verizon TPU case. I got mine in the store. I looked for it earlier on the VZW website and I can't find it. It is pretty much just like the one I got from Verizon for my Incredible. Nothing Fancy but not too expensive, available today and worked with the battery.