I'm using 3 standard batteries

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Also if phone is not reporting 100% charge go into clockwork and wipe battery stats and dalvic cache and reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Also if phone is not reporting 100% charge go into clockwork and wipe battery stats and dalvic cache and reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

do you have to let the phone die down completely after doing so? IF YES, does it matter how quick i wear the battery down? I could keep the screen on, turn on wi-fi thether and leave it on google maps with the GPS on, that will kill the battery quickly for sure, but not sure if that will hurt the battery stats.

Judy2

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know what the icon on notification line EVO sprint that looks like a star outlined in white with a red dot in the middle?? It keeps showing up on my notification line and I don't know what it is.
Thanks

NorCalStorm

Oct 31, 2009
www.twitter.com
Those are ads from a mp3 downloading app. Such as music junk.

does anyone know what the icon on notification line EVO sprint that looks like a star outlined in white with a red dot in the middle?? It keeps showing up on my notification line and I don't know what it is.
Thanks

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know how long the Extended battery will be half price at $30? I was looking to order one but a rep was talking me into the portable power charger from verizon. 8 additional hours of talk time but it doesnt say the mAh.

OP, I think thats awesome rotating them like that, but make sure you dont kill your car battery if its charging while the car is off. (More likely in an older car)

I actually like the GNex back, its easy to take off and put on. I have done a couple battery pulls while in the car (at night no less), easy as can be.

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not concerned about a small cell phone battery draining a 2009 car's battery. Plus when I'm out and about w/ out my car I have a nice slim extra battery in my jacket pocket (like today). I really do use my phone a lot and love the screen so I keep it's brightness around 65% during the day. While doing research (I call Android Forums research sometimes) I'm jammin to google music w/ my Gnex as well. Plus all the tethering that I do as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci