Standard Battery Charger w/Stand & Extended Battery

TrivialTweeter

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one of the extended batteries and back cover. I've been thinking about ordering the standard battery charger with stand, but want to know if it will be able to charge the extended battery as well.

My guess is that it should, but would like confirmation. Anyone out there have both the standard charger and extended battery? Can you use the charger for both standard and extended batteries?

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the standard battery charger w/ stand I keep it in my car always charging a standard battery. I have 3 standard batteries. I heard the extended fits but the door may not close on it.

trainplane3

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the standard battery charger w/ stand I keep it in my car always charging a standard battery. I have 3 standard batteries. I heard the extended fits but the door may not close on it.

Exactly! It does work for the extended but you just can't close the door. Definitively the most handy accessory for this phone!

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I took the door off. Trimmed the hinge pieces and now it closes 99% of the way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Two philips screws on the bottom. They are under the two black pads.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Any way to not pay 40$ for this charger?I don't even need the battery that it comes with

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Any way to not pay 40$ for this charger?I don't even need the battery that it comes with

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I sold my standard battery and the one that came in this kit for $48 on eBay. Shipping was $2, Fees were pry a few bucks, so I am close to covering the whole cost.

Harvey Wallbanger

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Why does the VZW website list the $40 battery charger with extra samsung battery as INCOMPATIBLE with the Galaxy Nexus? I want to order one, but want to make sure I'm ordering the right one for my GNex.