Case-Mate POP Case.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My Case-Mate POP case should be here tomorrow. If anyone is interested I'll post some pics and stuff. I had one for my Thunderbolt and really liked it. It added some minor bulk, but overall protection is what I was looking for.

dgo11

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Can you talk about how the pop on case is in regards to protection? Could it take a pretty decent fall?
And did you guys get the case that did NOT fit well with the charger that came with the phone?

Lastly, is it a dust vacuum like the incipio case?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Its is not a dust vacuum by any mean, and I know what your talking about like how all the lint in your pocket gets stuck to it. That doesn't happen with this case. It doesn't add much bulk at all. Its actually quite comfortable to hold. I had on on my thunderbolt and dropped that many times from 5 ft. No problems at all. It fits perfect with the screen protectors. I did have to dremel the charging hole just a tad, the USB plug that came with the phone did not fit. I also have the extended battery and it fits like a glove. In general the case fits like a glove, very tight.

via Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: NateDizzy and dgo11

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use wireless headphones so i'm not to sure. By looking at the hole I'd say it would be close, leaning more towards L-Shape would not work. But I dont have anything to test it.

Reactions: dgo11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007