Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

134 Posts
    AOKP / Franco.Kernel

Default Best Case?

I am currently using the Diztronic TPU case from Amazon and really like it. I've seen a few new cases (such as this one) which are hard cases, so now I'm debating whether I should get one or not. In your opinion, do you think a TPU case or hard case would offer more protection/shock absorption? I'm thinking the hard case is more protective, but is there much of a difference between the two or another reason to switch? Thanks in advance!

I totally love my otterbox defender holster...little big but definitely protects it from falls and drops! I wonder if its possible for them to make a case that allows you to use the 3 pin charging on the side with a dock...when they release a dock capable of charging...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Default Re: Best Case?

I love my diztronic black matte case

441 Posts
    Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

Default Re: Best Case?

I really like the way the Diztronic looks and doesn't add bulk. I had to take the back cover off because I have the extended battery and it was making my volume buttons wonky.