slim case for nexus

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I had one of there cases. Its good stuff. But it was like a urethane case for the Motorola Matrix when I had that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that this case covers the edges on the front of the device? I like that feature of the Diztronic, but I wish it was thinner. The Feather and Barely There are great and thin (I have the feather, too), but don't protect the corners (and I firmly believe the corners on this phone are vulnerable).

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
These stype cases are "grippers". The best thing they do is keep it from slipping out of your hand. They don't help with drops. Since they only cover the back there's no scratch protection to speak of. This bigger phone is harder to hold. I don't use these cases, but there are thousands of them out there.

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that this case covers the edges on the front of the device? I like that feature of the Diztronic, but I wish it was thinner. The Feather and Barely There are great and thin (I have the feather, too), but don't protect the corners (and I firmly believe the corners on this phone are vulnerable).
It'll fit perfectly on the GSM version. For LTE, check the link in the OP. On their website, they have a section called "Images with Galaxy Nexus LTE". It doesn't quite fit the top lip of the phone. So when you place the phone screen down, the top of the screen is not protected. But most of all the corners are still protected though.

Rearth is considering making a LTE specific case but no ETA. Send their support an email if you'd like. Wouldn't hurt if they see there is demand for this case in LTE dimensions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34