Just got the extended batt. and incipio case

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the extended battery and the Incipio case from Verizon today. Total was a little over $50.

Case will fit with the Extended batt but if you use the back that comes with it the plastic shell bows slightly. The stock back will work with the extended battery "back will bow very slightly but holds on secure" And this fits in the Incipio case perfect.

In case anyone was wondering about these. I highly recamend picking up the battery since it is 1/2 off right now and drops the price from $49.99 to $25.99 making it a excellent buy.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the extended battery and the Incipio case from Verizon today. Total was a little over $50.

Case will fit with the Extended batt but if you use the back that comes with it the plastic shell bows slightly. The stock back will work with the extended battery "back will bow very slightly but holds on secure" And this fits in the Incipio case perfect.

In case anyone was wondering about these. I highly recamend picking up the battery since it is 1/2 off right now and drops the price from $49.99 to $25.99 making it a excellent buy.

Thanks, but the extended battery's out of stock everywhere so no one can get it anymore. lol

That and I keep hearing two different stories about whether or not the the Incipio case works with it - you're saying it does, other people on here are saying it does, correct me if I'm wrong but someone here had to sand theirs down to get it to work and Verizon's official words say it doesn't. Gosh, that isn't confusing!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but the extended battery's out of stock everywhere so no one can get it anymore. lol

That and I keep hearing two different stories about whether or not the the Incipio case works with it - you're saying it does, other people on here are saying it does, correct me if I'm wrong but someone here had to sand theirs down to get it to work and Verizon's official words say it doesn't. Gosh, that isn't confusing!

That's the nature of the beast unfortunately. Try looking up battery stuff here; you'll get 20 different methods for the same battery/phone!

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
For anyone in Michigan looking for the Extended batt. The Verizon store in Mi had one left when i was there today.

Here are some pics of the case on the phone with the extended battery and stock back cover. Pics suck they were taken with my Evo3D and lighting in here sucks.

With the extended battery and stock cover the case fits just like it does with the stock battery and cover.

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I bought the Incipio yesterday at VZ. It fit on with no problem. Yes, there may be a slight gap between the two layers on the sides, but it's negligible. I really like this case.

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the extended battery and Incipio case yesterday (Lakewood, NJ Verizon store) and I can confirm that the extended battery fits in the case perfectly if you use the regular battery door.

Chris

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Also i would like to add. The buttons on the phone are very responsive in the case. Good feel to them and feel good when you push them.

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Also i would like to add. The buttons on the phone are very responsive in the case. Good feel to them and feel good when you push them.

The buttons do feel good. Having always used otterbox cases in the past, I'm very pleased with the Incipio.

Chris

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
If you don't use the regular battery door and stick with the extended, it causes problems? Does it really stop the case from snapping around?

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
it's the Salicrylic or whatever they call it. FYI, mine tore in the corner already and I'm going to swap it out at the VZ store.

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I like the seidio case better than the incipio. Seem more secure and fits with extended battery and original battery cover also. Seidio also sells a holster for it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the seidio case better than the incipio. Seem more secure and fits with extended battery and original battery cover also. Seidio also sells a holster for it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the Surface? Other posters say it didn't fit..tx