Verizon Galaxy Nexus Extended Battery Cases

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I posted this in another thread, but Seidio has just put up a "coming soon" page for a surface case specifically made to fit the 2100 mah extended battery. I like their stuff and I'm definitely getting it.

keithquick

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I had bought the high gloss case from verizon and i had the zagg protector on. When i put the case it would pull up the zagg and the verizon protectors. So i got a new case. Now with the extended battery
The high gloss case doesnt bother the screen protectors and fits like a champ. Sorry for all the gramattical errors for some reason the nexus cursor has been acting up when i type now.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the extended battery for my phone. I am hesitant to go to a silicone case. I would prefer to go to another case that has a holster. Any suggestions? I saw the seidio case designed for the extended battery on verizon. I would get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't in black. Any other cases that I would be able to use?

Coleus

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the extended battery for my phone. I am hesitant to go to a silicone case. I would prefer to go to another case that has a holster. Any suggestions? I saw the seidio case designed for the extended battery on verizon. I would get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't in black. Any other cases that I would be able to use?

The verizon shell + holster fits the extended battery.

I have the incipio NGP and it fits the extended battery. I am hoping the Seidio surface holster fits it, but if not I am sure the active will.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The Verizon high gloss black silicone case works perfect, very snug fit as well

Yes, I have this case as well and it does fit. How well does it hold up as far as protection and shock absorption? Luckily I haven't dropped my phone but I'm wondering if I should get something stronger.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user