Seidio 3800MAH for LTE GNEX

I_Am_Incredible

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
seidioonline.com

3800MAH Battery for the LTE Galaxy Nexus coming soon from Seidio. I've personally been waiting for them to release theirs becuase I trust them since their 3500MAH for my OG EVO worked fantastic.

Only Downside as they state on the Site... "NO NFC Support" . . . Quite fankly I don't care. I just need a TON more Juice for my GNEX... battery life is just terrible. I feel like how I felt when I first got my OG EVO, alot of horsepower but Gimped because I could barely use the phone.....I'm guessing there are other's that's been looking out for this.

"In order to obtain the full capacity of your Seidio battery, we highly recommend that you leave the battery/your phone on the charger for an additional 2-3 hours after the charging indicator turns green or the battery status shows full. Continue for 5-6 charging cycles for optimal performance."

What do they mean by "Charging Cycles"

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
ohhh So when I actually start using it don't charge unless it completely runs out? Mean don't charge it at 50%? Just when the phone is dead?... Rinse and Repeat?
Yes, but just for the first 5-6 times you charge. After that you may top-off whenever you wish.

I'd like a picture of this beast as well. I wonder how unwieldy it'll make the phone.

S281

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but just for the first 5-6 times you charge. After that you may top-off whenever you wish.

I'd like a picture of this beast as well. I wonder how unwieldy it'll make the phone.

Is this something you do for the samsung extended battery as well?

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It will be hideous, but will perform like a champ.
Kinda like this dude.
kimbo-13804.jpg

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, so I lose a feature I really like, but never use to get the super phenomenal awesome battery life I always wanted/needed.....

I'm very interested.....

but... I've also grown rather fond of my otterbox defender case.... I feel like I could beat someone to death with this phone without it breaking.... Any word if there will be a seido case that can fit this monstrosity of a battery? I ran my OG droid "naked" but I just don't have that same trust in running the GNex that way.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It will be hideous, but will perform like a champ.
Kinda like this dude.
Click to view quoted image

Priceless.

I learned my lesson with third party batteries when the Thunderbolt was my daily driver. They would give me a significant boost for a few weeks and then performance would fall off a cliff, including two I got from Seidio. I'm sticking with OEM batteries from hear on out. Not chasing this dragon again.

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone own this? Will it fit in the spare battery charger with the door open? Does anyone know any cheaper alternatives?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has a cases for the phone + 3800 monster battery too! Here it is:

CSR2SSGNLX2-BK-5T.jpg

There's also a holster snap on for it. Great job.

Hey SeidioSeidio, can you post a video of the battery and case? I'd like to see these bad boys in action...

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow. That gives the phone quite a fat ass.
Even me, the battery life snob, would consider carrying around a spare Samsung 2100 extended instead of putting that monstrosity on my phone.

Couldn't they have gone, say, 3000-3200 mAh and made it look better?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol