where can I find a WATERPROOF case for the GN?

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
where can I find a WATERPROOF case for the GN?

my GN was killed by water... :( I want to find a waterproof(or at least water resistant) case for
the replacement GN. I thought Otterbox might have something, but just found out their
Defender case has no protection against water, according to the Otterbox website. :(

Thanks! :)

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
there aren't cases but there are companies that were at CES that will spray a solution on your device that will make it waterproof

idk how good they are, my device doesn't have it, but the videos look promising

Liquipel | Waterproof Your Cell Phone, No Case Required!

HzO | Protection from the Inside Out

HzO is actually not a consumer available product. It's actually a product that manufacturers will opt to apply to devices they please. It seems that Liquipel is also something that will be offered to manufacturers. Hopefully they will release something that is consumer available sometime. In the near future? I doubt it. At all? Probably not... lol

I have to say though, my dad bought a Lifeproof Case for his iP4S, and I'm a little jealous of his iPhone because he can shoot video and pictures underwater, and not to mention the added durability yet slim profile (when compared to Otterbox). I am also looking for a waterproof case for my GN. It would be awesome if I could take it to the beach or snowboarding and not worry about it getting damaged because of water.