1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SGP Neo Hybrid Case Video Review (Silver)

Hope you guys enjoy!
    Current Device: HTC Glacier (MT4G)
    Rooted, Overclocked to 1.8Ghz
    Running Gingerbread 2.3.1

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: SGP Neo Hybrid Case Video Review (Silver)

Too bad that case doesnt fit verizon's nexus.

i think it fits good enough, i have one on order to try and see
    ~Matt
    Nexus 4 & Nook HD+ and lots of other goodies
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

The hard cover part of the case does not go over the battery cover, the soft part (rubber) of the case is over the battery cover. So I have no doubt in my mind that this will not fit the Verizon LTE version.

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    The hard cover part of the case does not go over the battery cover, the soft part (rubber) of the case is over the battery cover. So I have no doubt in my mind that this will not fit the Verizon LTE version.
    I also emailed the company and they told me that they had no plans on releasing a case that was compatible with the verizon nexus.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

FYI - Droid-Life had no problems getting this to fit on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

. . . They included three different types, but our focus was on the Neo Hybrid and Ultra Capsule cases. These both fit nicely onto the LTE Nexus even though Spigen designed them initially for the GSM version. And actually, I prefer the fit of these cases on the LTE Nexus over the GSM variant. Jump below to see our hands-on time with both.

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

I was really bummed that these weren't fitting the verizon nexus as well with the extended battery, and then I came across the Box eave Unicolor Samsung Galaxy Nexus case, and it does the job beautifully. Now I did find that for it to fit well I had to use the extended battery with the standard battery cover, but this case essentially gives you a similar two tone look and overall I'm very pleased by it, if anyone cares to take a look as well. Also on a happy side note, it fits the seidio case holster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

can we please stop posting GSM case reviews on the LTE forum! Please! Very Annoying...