1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

ROM
    stock 4.0.2

Default JAN2012 - 15% off Seidio Order

Ends 1/28/12 at midnight.

They have a case for the Verizon extended battery now!

Default Re: JAN2012 - 15% off Seidio Order

Just to clarify for people you may want to add in you Post that you need to enter "JAN2012" in the coupon code box when you go to checkout from Seidio's website, and it will give you 15% off your order.

Update: You can purchase the Case New from Amazon cheaper than you can buy it from Seidio even with there 15% off code.
    Amazon Price: $22.09
    Last edited by Jasper; 01-23-2012 at 03:13 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Banned

ROM
    stock 4.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Update: You can purchase the Case New from Amazon cheaper than you can buy it from Seidio even with there 15% off code.
    Amazon Price: $22.09
    I don' t think you can get the one that fits the Verizon extended battery for that price on Amazon.

To my understanding the Active has never been "redesigned" to work with the 2100 mAh battery, it just works with it. If you go to Seidio's website they show which cases work with the extended battery and the Active doesn't say that it does. Leads me to OG point that there is only 1 Active case and it works with OG or Extended battery. Someone please correct me if i am wrong, check out the link below.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Banned

ROM
    stock 4.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    To my understanding the Active has never been "redesigned" to work with the 2100 mAh battery, it just works with it.
    It is the surface case I am talking about. They have 3 surface cases for the GNex now - one for the standard battery, one for the VZW extended battery and one for the Innocell extended battery.

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts

It's a shame their surface cases for this device is the half snap style as I can't stand those types of cases. I always loved their other design where you slide it together but I got one of the new snap together and it's junk. And the active/convert cases are too big for my liking.

If they came out with a naked phone belt holster I'd buy it, or their old style case, but I know they said they can't because of the curved style.

Oh well