$20 Desktop charger for Galaxy Nexus (pics)

URPREY

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Bought an inexpensive desktop dock on Amazon for my Galaxy Nexus. Received it today.

*The Good:*

It was $20
Comes with a USB transfer cable as well as a 1.5A wall charger.
Removable inner casing to allow docking with a case on (at least in the description)
Spare battery charger port in back

*The Bad:*
Cannot dock my phone with either case on it. Must be naked.
Spare battery port does not work with Verizon battery
No audio port for 3.5mm out

If you have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus, it is useful only as a desktop charging/syncing dock as long as you're not using a case.

For $20 it's fine, but I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't work with a case and that the spare battery slot is useless to me.

Anyway, here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/RND-Power-Sol...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1578077

NorCalStorm

Oct 31, 2009
www.twitter.com
I heard that a piece detaches from where u dock the phone to create extra space for cases like the moto docks

Bought an inexpensive desktop dock on Amazon for my Galaxy Nexus. Received it today.

*The Good:*

It was $20
Comes with a USB transfer cable as well as a 1.5A wall charger.
Removable inner casing to allow docking with a case on (at least in the description)
Spare battery charger port in back

*The Bad:*
Cannot dock my phone with either case on it. Must be naked.
Spare battery port does not work with Verizon battery
No audio port for 3.5mm out

If you have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus, it is useful only as a desktop charging/syncing dock as long as you're not using a case.

For $20 it's fine, but I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't work with a case and that the spare battery slot is useless to me.

Anyway, here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/RND-Power-Sol...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1578691

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech