What headphones are you using?

fabulas

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I use LG hbs-700 bluetooth stereo headsets. Best buds in their class I have found (I will never buy a mono bluetooth set).

They are comfortable, sound great, can transition easily to mono or stereo listening as the ear pieces store via magnetic clips on the set when not in use. The battery easily lasts me all day with heavy use as well. And the best part is they go for only $40-50 on Amazon.

The set has buttons for ending/receiving calls (that also activates voice dialing!), volume controls, as well as music play back controls ( pause and seek buttons). My only complaint would be how android handles these controls...the only apps I have found the pause/start button to work correctly is in the stock music player and Google music app (not third party apps like podkicker, for instance).

If pure sound quality is what you are looking for, then I wouldn't buy ANY bluetooth stereo headsets, but for shear convenience, awesomeness, and a good balance in sound quality, the LG hbs-700s can't be beat (imho).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I also use the LG hbs-700. Since getting these. I have not used my iPod one time. The sound quality and volume is GREAT!!!!

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I use a set of klipsch Image S4 for most of my listening. If I want less sound blocking or a mic, I use a set of Skullcandy Smoking Buds with mic, and then I keep a set of Skullcandy 50/50 in the car for when I forget my others at home. You may want to check out the new Skullcandy FIX buds, they are supposed to hook to the outer part of the ear, like the apple buds do, but more securely.

Bobaroo

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the samsung ones that came with the phone, they work fine. I had a set of beats but they weren't comfortable, didn't stay in my ears and I didn't notice any difference in sound from the sammy ones. Wound up returning the beats

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Beats studios (overear), sony mdr ex310lp earbuds, klipsh s4a (for android) earbuds, and sennheiser hd428's (overear) I'm an audiophile haha

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I use a set of klipsch Image S4 for most of my listening. If I want less sound blocking or a mic, I use a set of Skullcandy Smoking Buds with mic, and then I keep a set of Skullcandy 50/50 in the car for when I forget my others at home. You may want to check out the new Skullcandy FIX buds, they are supposed to hook to the outer part of the ear, like the apple buds do, but more securely.

keep in mind skullcandy headphones and earbuds break very very easily.

Bluelens

Dec 9, 2010
www.jmhoover.com
I initially got these Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth for use while exercising because I hated the cable from the phone to the headphones flopping around all over the place,. However, the more I used them in the gym the more I started to use them for everyday use. I like these because, unlike other 'sport' headphones, these not only stay put in my ear but there is also a fair amount of bass so the music doesn't sound shallow.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Did a lot of research and tried a bunch out, went with the Etymotic HF3's and couldn't be happier. Great sound, great fit in the ear with many different tips included, and inline controls/mic that work flawlessly.

mofazfaz

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I've used a bunch of different earbuds ranging from Sony to Sennheiser. I just purchased a pair of Shure SE-215's and they are incredible. Instead of the little piece of rubber that most manufactures use that goes into the ear they use a foam that shapes to the inside of you ear.

nicrom72

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I use an old set of Moto S9 Bluetooth earbuds that I've had since my Droid 1. The audio is fine for biking or hiking, but the mic has become weak, making them nearly unusable for tele calls. I don't blame the phones -- they've been abused greatly, including use in heavy rain. There's now a newer model which I'll most likely buy when these finally die.

Just recently, got a set of Klipsch Image S4A for Android earbuds, with mic. Still getting familiar with these, but so far, great audio and they work great for phone conversations as well. Klipsch has an app in the Android Market that enables you to program the behavior of the single control button.

I'm also using the Klipsch S4A's. I took the time to "burn them in" for about 40 hours and there was noticeable difference from when I took them out of the box. Have to play around with the different rubbers to get a good seal but well worth the effort IMO

xiaosong

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I started with the included samsung headphones but they let in way too much traffic noise walking around NYC.
I have switched to the Meelectronics CC51p when I need a microphone and don't want to accidently destroy my nice pair of IEMs. The CC51p have a ceramic housing and sounds really nice, although the cord durability is a bit of concern (according to Headfi). They've been pretty good so far for me and block out enough traffic noise so I don't have to turn up my music too much but still allow me to hear what is going on around me.

I use my Brainwavz B2 when I know I'm going to be listening to music for a bit and want great sound isolation and comfort. They are dual balance armature IEM and sound amazing. I'm glad I got them on a preorder discount as they are having a lot of trouble keeping them in stock.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered!! $21.80 with free shipping, they are normally priced at $79.95 with $30 instant savings plus a $30 promo code!!
Thanks!
I wouldn't get that excited. These don't sell for $79.95, you can buy these all day on Amazon for $28.48 and free shipping. You saved a few bucks, but nowhere near the bundle you are thinking.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't get that excited. These don't sell for $79.95, you can buy these all day on Amazon for $28.48 and free shipping. You saved a few bucks, but nowhere near the bundle you are thinking.

True but what buds do you have? People that posted sculls, got nothing on these for what, the same price range now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy