I Think I Spent As Much on Accessories As I Spent on the GNex!

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Not quite, but getting there!

I got the following:

1) Motorola Elite Flip Bluetooth headset - love it! Has 3 different ear pieces so you can find one that is comfortable. Just got it so I haven't been able to test it out except for basic features. Sounds so clear!

2) Verizon shell/holster - love this too! The slim fit case has a kickstand which is awesome.

3) Steinheil Oleophobic screen protector - haven't applied it yet. Will report back when I do.

4) Incipio NGP case - fits the extended battery. Matte finish doesn't get dirty with fingerprints. I hate fingerprints.

5) Seidio Active Holster - on order. Hoping it works with the Incipio NGP.

6) Extended battery and cover.

7) External charger with extra standard battery and wall charger.

8) Extra standard battery cover - only $5 shipped on VZW right now.

9) 2 adorable cheap cases - one is a zebra print, the other is a rubberized vibrant blue. I may get another in red and purple. Not sure how much protection they provide but they are fun to put on my phone when I am just tooling around the house. I don't think I would trust them to take outside, but I have insurance so if I really wanted to, I could.

10) VZW car charger - it charges on A/C and will keep the phone charged when using it for GPS navigation with the screen on full brightness on constantly.

What do you have? Anything else I need?

Last edited:

Kancerstick

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: I Think I Spent As Much on Accessories As I Spent on the GNex

lol i upgraded my entire sound system in my car for my gnex...cost me ~900. was so worth it ll

Pr3mier

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
lol i upgraded my entire sound system in my car for my gnex...cost me ~900. was so worth it ll

How will you connect your gnex to the head unit? Bluetooth? 3.5mm aux?
I'm trying to weigh my options.
Also, I'd like to get the GSM car dock if it ever comes out too.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Care to share what you installed?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yea id love to know too... I have 2 rockford fosgates 5 1/4, kenwood x 794 alpine 40x4 and alpine 600 rms amp driving 2 JL audio 12W0's..

I cant stand this system but it sounds good. Id like 2 SA12's and the 1500 by sundown to power them. my ? is how did it cost u only $900, im looking at $1500 just to upgrade subs and i dont even listen to rap.

New Gnex... now i need a new pair of fronts...

jamisont

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

1. klipsch image s4a earbud

2. xoskins+ Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible *Revision 3* TPU Case + bunker ring
it works as handle+stand

p1070997n.jpg

p1080004h.jpg

p1080001c.jpg

3. Anker Astro 5600mAh External Battery + Goal Zero Rock Out Portable Speaker + FiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier

anker battery can charge all devices i have (gnex, blutooth earphone, filo dac, portable speaker)

p1070980u.jpg

p1070979nq.jpg

p1070974d.jpg

my final set, everything's inside goalzero speaker.
p1070973.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678