1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MUGEN POWER battery 2000mAh (for CDMA/LTE version)

Quick clarification needed:

Is this new Mugen Power battery that they announced today (the 2000mAh one) supposed to be a competitor to the extended one that Verizon offers (the one that is 2100mAh) or the regular one (1850mAh)?
    It's a little confusing because they mention how it packs more power than the 1850 mAh, but they don't specify if the size is the same.

And if this is supposed to the direct competitor to the STOCK version of the battery, are they planning on offering one that competes with the 2100 mAh extended battery version (i.e. offering maybe something that is 2300mAh but the same size as the verizon/samsung extended version)?

Default Re: MUGEN POWER battery 2000mAh (for CDMA/LTE version)

You are correct. The new Mugen Battery is designed to fit with the regular stock back of the 1850. So, in essence, it is a direct competitor of the stock battery.

I'm not sure if they will release one to compete with the 2100 extended battery; however, I bet they will release one in the mid-3000's to compete with Seidio.

FYI, you can use the stock cover with the 2100mah battery but it's a tight fit.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I sent an email asking them if they have plans on making an equivalent extended battery version.

Let me know if you guys are curious to know their answer and I can post their reply here.

I think an extended battery version makes more sense since many ppl prefer the feel of it anyways

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Something like a 2400mAh that fits under the extended battery cover might interest me, but I'm doing pretty well with the 2100mAh unit I have now.

Does the Mugen 2000MAH battery have NFC?