Blurry Pictures of Incipio NGP in Seidio Active Holster

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I used my mom's iPhone to take these pics and I don't know how to use her camera so they are not great pics. I will try to take better pics tomorrow in better lighting.

The Incipio NGP fits in the Seidio active holster but is a tiny bit loose. It's not bad, but not a perfect fit, either. I can see the fingerprints on the Seidio holster and I hate those. The Incipio NGP is fingerprint free due to its matte finish, so if you like fingerprint free, you will like the Incipio NGP - it fits the extended battery, too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not surprised that it's a little loose. I'm using the same holster w/my Incipio Salicrylic and the fit is just right. My case is thicker as it has two layers.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The volume rocker area not being cut out of the pink case doesn't bother you? I have a diztronic case. 1st Gen. I had to cut out the button mold. I would turn the volume all the way down every time I unlocked my nexus. :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
The volume rocker area not being cut out of the pink case doesn't bother you? I have a diztronic case. 1st Gen. I had to cut out the button mold. I would turn the volume all the way down every time I unlocked my nexus. :mad:
It does bother me a bit. It's not too bad, though because I got used to avoiding the volume buttons when I unlock it.

I am going to get the Diztronic next time I need to order $25 worth of stuff from Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech