Seido 3800 mah battery

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If not already running 4.0.4, recommend you wait until the roll out and then reevaluate battery life before committing to this monster. I also get 8 to 10 with moderate to heavy use on 4.0.2

P.S. No NFC in this battery.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I want to thank Seido for this great battery!, I went out camping this past weekend with my boys, Unplugged phone from car charger @ 8am, turned off 4G, limited texting, no web, and some pictures. I was able to get the battery to last until Sunday afternoon when I got back to the car and still had 30% battery life. Now I have to find a solar charger for longer weekend trips. Very worth the price of the battery and new holster case.

Xanth

Also should state that I am rooted with Liquidcool 1.3x with extras and the radio kernel.

Last edited:

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with it as well. I'm on the initial charge, and I still have 50% battery with almost 3 he's of screen on time. It will get even better after a few charge cycles.

Also must note that I'm on AOKP M5 with FF r152 kernel.
a6f8292e-12e5-bfd1.jpg

*customized tapatalk signature*

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with it as well. I'm on the initial charge, and I still have 50% battery with almost 3 he's of screen on time. It will get even better after a few charge cycles.

Also must note that I'm on AOKP M5 with FF r152 kernel.
Click to view quoted image

I dunno man doesn't it turn the phone into a huge bulging mess?
What about in and out of a slightly snug pants?
I guess it will be monstrous life. I don't think I could take the trade off.
If you like it, thats all that matters. :)

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I dunno man doesn't it turn the phone into a huge bulging mess?
What about in and out of a slightly snug pants?
I guess it will be monstrous life. I don't think I could take the trade off.
If you like it, thats all that matters. :)

Well, I didn't realize it was this big until I got it. I only saw the picture of it that is looking directly at the back, no profile view. I was surprised when I opened the package.

That being said, I am getting used to it. Granted, it's only been about 10 hrs of use right now... but it's not that bad. I definitely do NOT wear snug pants, so that's not a problem. It does look ugly when looking at it from the side, but I am usually looking at the screen... so meh. I would definitely prefer it to be smaller, though.

Used Google Wallet with it twice today, that was one of the selling points to me. I didn't even consider it until they came out with the NFC capable one.

I think I can deal with the size trade off for the added usability. :rolleyes: *shrug*