Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock, Bugless Beast

Default Samsung not selling GNex dock anymore?

Was looking on Samsung's website to see if they might have dropped the price of their overpriced dock - and to see if they had a proper Vehicle DOCK, not just a MOUNT - come find out that they have completely removed it from their website. Is anyone else able to find it?

Edit: I was checking out Samsung's website, and they're selling the dock again (as of Friday 5/25/2012). It's retailing for $89.99, anyone going to pick it up or see if it's gonna drop in price?

Default Re: Samsung not selling GNex dock anymore?

I can't find it either. The original URL to its product page doesn't exist anymore.

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

They are not selling it anymore until we receive a software updates to our phones. They are admitting it does not work properly. It does not go into landscape mode unless you put it into the dock while the phone is off. When it is in landscape mode the sound will not work out of the phone speaker. They have confirmed this and I can confirm it since I got my dock yesterday.
    davidsnoodles likes this.

Any chance this will be available at best buy ever?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff327 View Post
    They are not selling it anymore until we receive a software updates to our phones. They are admitting it does not work properly. It does not go into landscape mode unless you put it into the dock while the phone is off. When it is in landscape mode the sound will not work out of the phone speaker. They have confirmed this and I can confirm it since I got my dock yesterday.
    Have you tried launchers in landscape mode?

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamisont View Post
    Have you tried launchers in landscape mode?
    I am not sure what you are asking? I said it goes into landscape mode if you dock the phone when the screen is off. Plus the you tube link you sent is not how this phone works and that must be a third party launcher.