Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    662 Global Posts

Default Battery cover with kickstand?

I've noticed there are quite a few cases with kickstands. And now a few extended batteries come with replacement covers that include kickstands. But are there any non-extended battery covers with kickstands out there? Just curious since I prefer my Gnex naked
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Hmmm. Good question. I've never seen em. Obviously you can find a case with a kickstand. I like my nexus naked too but I did just order a seidio case for mine. I want to keep it pretty since I won't be caving in and buying another device soon.

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Just did a Google search and didn't see anything for the standard battery cover. Only for extended batteries and cases.

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

ROM
    AOKP on Franco MS 3

Both Verizon and Seidio make these. I have the Verizon version right now, but I am going to order the Seidio version today. Android Central has a sale going on over the Easter weekend. The important part for me is that they both have matching holsters. I know, very uncool, but I prefer a holster.

tap'd from my GNex
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,052 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Default Re: Battery cover with kickstand?

Quote Originally Posted by oxfat View Post
    Both Verizon and Seidio make these. I have the Verizon version right now, but I am going to order the Seidio version today. Android Central has a sale going on over the Easter weekend. The important part for me is that they both have matching holsters. I know, very uncool, but I prefer a holster.

tap'd from my GNex
    what did you end up getting?
    Banned

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    ROM
    Lithium

Default Re: Battery cover with kickstand?

I've never seen a kickstand on the back of replacement covers.

Most of them are on the heavier duty cases.