Mesh Combo Cases

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Great! I'm glad people like these I spent a ton of time researching and testing them. And there are quite a few left for sale.

The proceeds will go into an original DBA Case which I will have some giveaway to the forums. It's being designed right now.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Your cases look nice, had I not recently purchased the Ringke Slim Case for my G-Nex I would have tried one of these cases you are offering. However, after having a hard plastic case as thin as the Ringke Slim, I will never go back to a thicker case. There is just too much added bulk. If you could offer the mesh outer shell as a single case (would obviously have to be redesigned) to make it very thin, that would be Awesome!

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Your cases look nice, had I not recently purchased the Ringke Slim Case for my G-Nex I would have tried one of these cases you are offering. However, after having a hard plastic case as thin as the Ringke Slim, I will never go back to a thicker case. There is just too much added bulk. If you could offer the mesh outer shell as a single case (would obviously have to be redesigned) to make it very thin, that would be Awesome!

There is a Mesh outer shell available - I think you can buy them for a few bucks. It was a complete failure because it didn't look very good and offered no real protection.

The Ringke Slim is very nice. However they left the sides unprotected at the top.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Is the red one available?

The Maroon (red) one that I have is available but I have used it. I don't have cooties and it's in perfect condition.

I'll sell it for the same price - $11.50 since I have to package and ship it.

I have other samples that I've barely touched.

Purple Mesh

purplemeshcombo.jpg

Blue Mesh

bluemeshcombo.jpg

Hot Pink Mesh

pinkmeshcombo.jpg

Yellow Silicon Black Mesh

yellowblack.jpg

Triple Protection Black/Yellow - Standard Battery and GSM only.

yellowtripleprotection.jpg

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The Maroon one is just too nice. Tempted to buy it, but I don't know about it being a used one :/. Might consider the black/black one.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The Maroon one is just too nice. Tempted to buy it, but I don't know about it being a used one :/. Might consider the black/black one.

The maroon one was just used my me for a short time. It's as good as new. I had a black/black one on for a while, a white one, and a grey.

If you want the maroon and you feel it's too "used" you can send it back and order something on Amazon. It's up to you.

Sincerely,

Scott

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Is it maroon or red?
My favorite sports team is the NJ Devils in hockey.
I have a casemate pop and a diztronic, actually they sent me two casemates lol but want to see if is a bit slimmer.

Got to match my team though....
NJ_Devils.jpg

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Is it maroon or red?
My favorite sports team is the NJ Devils in hockey.
I have a casemate pop and a diztronic, actually they sent me two casemates lol but want to see if is a bit slimmer.

Got to match my team though....
Click to view quoted image

Maroon is a kind of red.

I just got 50 Galaxy Note Cases I was told were going to be red and are Maroon.

maroonmeshcombo.jpg

It's a little darker and more metallic looking than the picture.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
SSH - I know the mesh is perforated, but have you had any experience with the phone getting hot, and if so, do you think the perforation does anything at all to let it breath a bit better than say an Otterbox Commuter?

I just bought a new case but I'm a sucker for white cases so...

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
SSH - I know the mesh is perforated, but have you had any experience with the phone getting hot, and if so, do you think the perforation does anything at all to let it breath a bit better than say an Otterbox Commuter?

I just bought a new case but I'm a sucker for white cases so...

The silicon goes on first and then the mesh goes over it. So the mesh doesn't have any cooling qualities other than making it look cool. I did drop the white from 4 feet onto cement and nothing was damaged. It fell on the mesh and when i picked it up it wasn't even marked.

I don't find heat is a problem at all with this. I don't recall feeling it ever getting hot compared to some other cases.

I shouldn't show a preference but after Maroon, White is my favorite. It really stands out and makes the case look very cool.

I did a TON of market research on this type of case before choosing the colors. Generally Black is the favorite, followed by White, and then Grey.

I just started selling a case for the Galaxy Note and people who have that monster go for the big triple protection cases. Same favorite color selection.

Purple and Green rounded out the top 5. I never got a green sample but the purple is cool.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was sold on the red but now thinking of the blue....if it's a dark maroon and not girly looking I will take it...but still a bit skeptical with the extended battery...
PM me......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non