Invisible shield or XO Skin?

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out which one of these 2 screen protectors would be best for my phone. I still want to be able to use both of my cases (otterbox defender & incipio silicrylic). If any of you have experience with either of these protectors please leave your thoughts and help me decide. Thanks a lot and I look forward to seeing what everybody has to say.

resu_ruot

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had an Invisible Shield on my Droid X and even though it provided some decent protection it does have that "orange peel" affect to it. Some people really don't mind, but it was noticeable to me, to the point where I wanted to find something that would offer comparable protection with less "orange peel".

Along came the XO Skin. It's a wet application skin just like the Invisible Shield. I did find that I liked the XO Skin a lot better. The protection seems the same as the Invisible Shield, but the Orange Peel affect is drastically reduced, to the point where it's almost undetectable. I would recommend the XO Skin personally.

When I purchased mine I was able to use coupon code SPRINTXO for 30% off. I believe this still works. You are only allowed to use it once so purchase more if you need to for other devices. Also keep your Invoice as XO Skins has a lifetime warranty like Invisible Shield, you just pay shipping and return the old scratched/scuffed one.

I hope the response was not too late for you and I hope it helps :)

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Xo skin has no orange peel effect and covers the screen completely also the skinomi tech skin

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
XO Skin is the superior product. I've been through both on the Nexus and the material they use is just flat out better. The customer service department is also fantastic!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Wrapsol ultimate is the best out there. No air bubbles no prints no peel and applys dry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies everybody, I went with the invisible shield for now but I'll probably try out the xo skin next just to see how it works.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I know I'm a little late but just put the XO skin on yesterday. My first time using wet protectors but I know now and will never go back. It is so smooth and looks like I have nothing on it. The lifetime warranty is a good thing too.