What is the best case out there, I HATE big ones!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
casemate barely there (had one on my dinc- loved it)
tpu cases,
seidio surface.

There is someone on here that sells cases on amazon. I have a few. they work well. will post a link later.

RobUM2011

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
They come with extras too, just in case they break off...of course I lost them, so woe is me.

I constantly opened and closed my plugs when I was bored. Ended up breaking off the headphone one. Luckily it came with those replacements (and I knew where I put them, lol). So if you do go with the Ringke, just don't play around with the plugs that much... They're on there pretty good, but I guess there's only so much they can take.

Trev.3000

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
As someone who gets to handle a lot of cases I have a couple I cycle through.

Right now I'm using the OtterBox Defender, I'm a bit clumsy so this makes me feel a lot safer while carrying my phone around. This one is pretty thick though so I doubt you'll like it.

I have the 3800mAh battery for my phone as well and when that's in I use the Seidio Surface case extended since it's one of the only cases I've found that fits it.

Then for around the office or at home I use the CruzerLight Androidified TPU Case, I think it looks stylish and I love repping Android, It's pretty thin as well.

I'm a huge fanboy of AOKP and I can't wait until my AOKP case comes in ;)

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just received my Rinkge Slim case and it is thee best Slim case I have ever had for a phione. I never thought for a reasonable price you could get a case so thin that did not feel cheap. This thing is tight fitting and has enough space for the stock extended battery. It simply feels like it is still a naked phone no joke.

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got a Diztronics TPU case. I like it a lot. Still getting used to a smaller case though. Coming from a Otterbox. Just with I could find a holster that would work with this case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got a Diztronics TPU case. I like it a lot. Still getting used to a smaller case though. Coming from a Otterbox. Just with I could find a holster that would work with this case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Sedio surface holster. My surface case snapped and I went back to the diztronic and works perfectly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
yqyge7u4.jpg

u6ypa7y2.jpg

namajeba.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2