XO Galaxy Nexus Screen Protection

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The one on my Galaxy Nexus got pretty scratched up after six months. I emailed xoskins and they sent me a new one under the lifetime warranty. Even though their website says you need to send the old one back, xoskins told me not to bother. Definitely happy with the customer support.

Sent from my SGS III

hellorabbit

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm with NotJustAPhone regarding their excellent customer service. My original Galaxy Nexus had some issues so I got a replacement and XO Skins sent me a brand new screen protector even though I had only asked for a replacement application spray. I'd say the XO skins is worth every penny!

margarita2k7

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I had the XO skin on for 7 months, just took it off last week. So much better au natural. It's like having a piece of rubber on, feeling is just not the same. Won't ever go back to using protection on my screens... The case is a different story, OTTERBOX commuter case on my ipod to my droid incredible to galaxy nexus.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the XO skin on for 7 months, just took it off last week. So much better au natural. It's like having a piece of rubber on, feeling is just not the same. Won't ever go back to using protection on my screens... The case is a different story, OTTERBOX commuter case on my ipod to my droid incredible to galaxy nexus.

Try the lamb skin rubbers they...oh....I was into all natural until the scratches started piling up, ugly. Would be nice if the Nexus came with gorrila glass, anyway I conceded to these XO covers and they are almost invisible compared to the other skins available.

Beamed from my GneX via TaPaTalK.

Last edited:

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I had an XOskin on my GN. I bought it on Ebay and the original owner had installed it. I have tried similar protectors in the past on other phones and the XO is my favorite "rubberized" protector. My last few phones had Gorilla Glass so I didn't use a protector. When I got the Nexus I had to get used to that feel again. A couple of weeks ago I bought an Xgear Fantom tempered glass protector. The first one I got had major sensitivity issues and eventually popped up at the point where the glass curves. They sent me a replacement and it has been working great. Occasionally there is a minor lessening in sensitivity but I feel it is a worthwhile compromise. It is still a new product and kind of risk. It isn't cheap either at $30. However, I'm happy with it. You should check out the threads and youtube videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech