Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Now to get your heart rate up...
scaled.php

aaannnddd.....
The let down :)
scaled.php

scaled.php

Went ahead and snagged a white extended battery cover in white off ebay. $10 shipped, figured why not.
The two tone of gray with white cover wasn't flattering at first, but i must admit, i kind of enjoy it.

The back cover is smooth and not rough like the original cover.
fits fine, and i do enjoy the feel of it. The lettering seems to be part of the cover, that is, it isnt just a sticker and won't flake off.

I also snagged a $4 white bumper only case off ebay and we will see how well it flows together.
No bumper case yet, but i figured i'd kills some time and post this up here.

Links here:
Battery door:
NEW Original Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus White i515 XT Battery Door EBC-1F8EWZB | eBay

White bumper:
TPU BUMPER Case for Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus GT I9250 | eBay

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I like how that looks, but will the bumper case fit the Verizon gnex since that one looks to be for the gsm? I know theres a slight difference in sizes and that has stopped me from buying a few neat cases I was looking at

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Please let us know how the bumper case works, Ive seen mixed reviews...

I am contemplating getting one since I did the inductive charging mod on my phone, it works best without a case... but I drop my phone way to much for that...

thanx
Danny

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
I'll report back when it comes.
I was reading on XDA that people had been using it just fine with CDMA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Now to get your heart rate up...
Click to view quoted image

aaannnddd.....
The let down :)

Went ahead and snagged a white extended battery cover in white off ebay. $10 shipped, figured why not.
The two tone of gray with white cover wasn't flattering at first, but i must admit, i kind of enjoy it.

The back cover is smooth and not rough like the original cover.
fits fine, and i do enjoy the feel of it. The lettering seems to be part of the cover, that is, it isnt just a sticker and won't flake off.

I also snagged a $4 white bumper only case off ebay and we will see how well it flows together.
No bumper case yet, but i figured i'd kills some time and post this up here.

Links here:
Battery door:
NEW Original Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus White i515 XT Battery Door EBC-1F8EWZB | eBay

White bumper:
TPU BUMPER Case for Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus GT I9250 | eBay

Do you have the extended battery on your phone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks OP, I'll be picking one of those covers here soon. The bumper may be an option but for now I will put my white carbon Ghost Armor back on, and may order a white GSM housing and try to make the mods to have it fit. Thanks again for the link.