View Poll Results: Screen Protector?
- 4. You may not vote on this poll
Good with no protections
Need a dry screen protector
Need a wet-type screen protector
- 40 Posts
I recently replaced my device for a warranty issue. I had a Diztronic screen protector on the old SGN. I'm looking around for a screen protector for the new phone and am discouraged at the price, inconvenience, and obsession out there to buy one. I saw a YouTube video with a key-scratch test and it was impressive how the SGN held up.
My question is what do you think? Should I just keep the phone naked with its smooth feel and definite no bubbles? Or should I get a screen protector for the long run and risk a scratched up protector, maybe with bubbles, and a little more plastic to drag my fingers across?
- 10-11-2012, 06:58 PM #2
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum HTC HeroReplies: 33Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:01 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
- By mxu030 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:24 PM
- By jlank in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 30Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:51 AM