Official Shop Baixt Slim Extended Battery 2800mah for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

sob372

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ever try one of these batteries for the Gnex? The battery is terrible and the 2100mah isnt much better. Searching Amazon trying to find a decent slim replacement. I know Banker is good, but I stumbled upon this one and I'm thinking about trying it because its cheap but I can't find any reviews. I like to read opinions on anything before I buy something no matter how cheap it is, so if there is anyone out there who has used this before please let me know if it blows or not. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
most people use the oem/oem extended because the after market batteries do not have NFC chips in them. if you dont care about that thern have at it. there are tons of cheap ones out there..but you wont see much difference out of them in the long run.

good luck!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It says not compatible with Verizon GNex phones

Read again it says it works for the I515 which is the Verizon version of the Galaxy Nexus. The I9250 is the Google Nexus.

If it is a Slim battery (which is supposed to fit under the stock cover) it is not possible to make a battery of this capacity within the same size without using extremely expensive materials. The best Slim battery i have found was the 2250mAh battery from Andida a Japanese battery maker. They can be found on ebay and maybe amazon. They actually last the whole day with avg use. I get a regular 3-4 hours screen time over a 20+ hour time frame.

scubamike

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, this absolutely does not work with the Verizon GNex. The battery is a different size than the GSM GNex. The description is wrong.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Weirdly enough I was able to purchase one of the slim 2800's that said 2800 right on the battery. Doesn't work any better than my 2300 which leads me to believe that it was perhaps a typo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis