Hyperion Extended Battery

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! I received some cash for Christmas, and decided to allocate some of it towards the purchase of the Hyperion 3800mah extended battery that is sold on Amazon for $25. I'm just tired of my phone lasting only 6-8hours with heavy usage (with the Samsung Extended Battery). I've already purchased the battery (and a TPU case to fit it) from Amazon, but does anyone have any experiences with it? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! I received some cash for Christmas, and decided to allocate some of it towards the purchase of the Hyperion 3800mah extended battery that is sold on Amazon for $25. I'm just tired of my phone lasting only 6-8hours with heavy usage (with the Samsung Extended Battery). I've already purchased the battery (and a TPU case to fit it) from Amazon, but does anyone have any experiences with it? Thanks!

It works. But it changes my sleek, slim phone into the size of a suitcase. No good belt case for it. It will fit a hard shell case that you can buy for it but the belt clip on those is always uncomfortable to me.

Rollbama17

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

I bought the same battery a few months ago from Amazon along with the Seidio Convert case and holster which is the Surface case with an added outer shell and a belt holster. The holster is a lil uncomfortable sometimes but after just a couple cycles with the battery I've been getting 25-30 hrs between charges and between 7-7 1/2 hrs screen time ever since, compared to 7-8 hrs and 2-2 1/2 hrs screen time with the stock battery. So I've learned to deal with just a little bit of uncomfyness. :D

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought the same battery a few months ago from Amazon along with the Seidio Convert case and holster which is the Surface case with an added outer shell and a belt holster. The holster is a lil uncomfortable sometimes but after just a couple cycles with the battery I've been getting 25-30 hrs between charges and between 7-7 1/2 hrs screen time ever since, compared to 7-8 hrs and 2-2 1/2 hrs screen time with the stock battery. So I've learned to deal with just a little bit of uncomfyness. :D

I received it and I'm following their cycling instructions. So far the battery is good, but not as great as that. So I'm hoping that after these next few cycles, I'll get those great results.