- 44 Posts
otterbox defender-removable numerous times?
I want to get this case to use when I'm cycling but I don't want it on my phone permanently, is this case something I can take on and off as I please or will it break? I'm getting mixed reviews online, so hoping someone here will be able to answer.
- 01-09-2013, 03:24 PM #2
Re: otterbox defender-removable numerous times?
As much as I love Otterbox, I would say after 4 or 5 times on taking it off it will break at least one clip if not more. I have took mine off maybe 5 times and already had one break. I am very anal about my phone and was very careful and it still broke (I use a tiny flat head screwdriver). My wife's GS3 case broke 2 clips the second time I took it off (basically same design). The design of the locks, clasps, whatever you call them leave a lot to be desired for longevity, the clips that hold it together are very thin.Nexus running .............
Coming from a 2 1/2 year old BB Tour
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2013, 10:23 PM
- By androidnoob4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:44 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:12 PM
- By digink in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2010, 12:59 AM
- By andrewcweaver in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2010, 02:21 PM