- 41 Posts
Extended battery question
I just bought a galaxy nexus online. I'm probably going to buy the extended battery here Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (i515) Extended Battery with Battery Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
I'm reading some things that confuse me. I have read that most cases will still fit because it adds little depth. Does that mean I don't need the new back cover or that despite the added thickness of the cover, the phone still fits most cases? Also, what is a good slim fit case? I have read posts on this forum and the rearth case would be perfect but its no longer available. I like the incipio feather but not sure if the extended battery will fit it. Thanks for the help.
- 02-10-2013, 05:02 PM #2
- 02-28-2013, 06:28 PM #3
Re: Extended battery question
Diztronic tpu case fits perfectly with extended battery and cover.
Seidio makes a surface case specific to the 2100 battery
Casemate Pop fits as well.
I have had a lot of cases with this phone
- By shanb80 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 06:13 PM
- By Psyc in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM
- By zarrel40 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:41 AM
- By j0eycasco in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:12 PM
- By duckwars in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:52 PM