[ROM][AOSP][10/31][JB] Bugless Beast VZW Galaxy Nexus

Zwireless

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Bugless Beast for Verizon Galaxy Nexus Updated - 1/11/2

quick question...I already am runnig a later version of bugless beast and want to flash the latest version...do i have to wipe everything to do this or just do the apply zip?

jpbass7

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

quick question...I already am runnig a later version of bugless beast and want to flash the latest version...do i have to wipe everything to do this or just do the apply zip?

I always wipe cache and dalvik. Don't know if it is necessary, but it doesn't hurt.

jpbass7

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

I only wipe battery stats after a kernel flash (and only on a full charge). I don't remember how I came to that practice. Do you know something I don't, TNT? (Actually, I'm sure you know plenty that I don't)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I only wipe battery stats after a kernel flash (and only on a full charge). I don't remember how I came to that practice. Do you know something I don't, TNT? (Actually, I'm sure you know plenty that I don't)

I wipe on the next full charge when changing roms. When I came from bugless to codename I didn't wipe when I woke up after a full charge. So today when I got down to 12% it hung for a bit at 12% and while using the phone it started to go back up. Wiping the stats should give you a more accurate reading.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: jpbass7

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

So I just recently rooted my g nex and im just looking for a custom rom that has the best battery performance. Does anyone have any recommendations

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I love bugless but the last two builds have battery issues. Dl and install the 1/5 date and you should be good. Its very stock bug smooth and fast. Or try the newest rom called codename. Its posted in this section. Battery life has been good for me and it has lots of custom stuff.

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Ok I guess ill just try out both of them and see which i like best. so where exactly can i find these 2 roms. it wouldnt be on rom manager right

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Ok i guess ill try both of them out and see which one i like best. but where can i find these 2 roms. they wouldnt be on rom manager right

wheezy276

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Back on the 1-5 nightly and she's in a deep sleep again catching some z's! And for now.. we wait :)

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

I wipe on the next full charge when changing roms. When I came from bugless to codename I didn't wipe when I woke up after a full charge. So today when I got down to 12% it hung for a bit at 12% and while using the phone it started to go back up. Wiping the stats should give you a more accurate reading.

I use Battery Calibration from the Market

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=en

Do it after every ROM install and update, it's the same thing you are doing it just doesn't require going into recovery.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

Ok I guess ill just try out both of them and see which i like best. so where exactly can i find these 2 roms. it wouldnt be on rom manager right

Usually Pete gets the latest version of Bugless in there a day or two after it's updated, it' also looks like Codename is in there now too.

jpbass7

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

I forgot about 'Battery Calibration'. Good call. Used it on the Droid 2. (Getting old sucks, btw)