stock radios

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the stock radios for the gnex? I installed the leaked radios and I thinks its the root problem to why my android os is eating 30-50 percent of my battery. Didn't have this problem til after I installed the leaked radios. I'd rather not reload the stock from but just the radio files. Thanks in advanced...

Gnoah

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
mine went from consistently -93 to -83 from the 4.02 to the 4.03 leaked radios in the same location. I don't have 4g here so...Also, no battery issues.

mozy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
My reception and battery life improved alot with the new radios.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
i had really no affect, same db with both radio's . i did however get a spike in android os usage. and i mean a big spike, over 50% of the battery was going to it.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
i had really no affect, same db with both radio's . i did however get a spike in android os usage. and i mean a big spike, over 50% of the battery was going to it.

Need to just let it settle man.. new roms, kernels, radios... all these things need a little time to settle before you will know how they affect your battery readings..

... and on that note.. the percentages are really hard to judge anything by and you have no idea what could be causing that. I've been on the 4.0.3 radios since they were leaked and I get excellent battery life, on 4G most of the time.

You should always be much more concerned with your overall battery life and usage rather than the percentages you see in that menu.

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Need to just let it settle man.. new roms, kernels, radios... all these things need a little time to settle before you will know how they affect your battery readings..

... and on that note.. the percentages are really hard to judge anything by and you have no idea what could be causing that. I've been on the 4.0.3 radios since they were leaked and I get excellent battery life, on 4G most of the time.

You should always be much more concerned with your overall battery life and usage rather than the percentages you see in that menu.

i ran the leaked radios for almost a week. i was getting around 5 hrs of battery with the extended battery to boot. im also on 4.0.3, but running the old radios and get better battery, signal is still the same as well. i'm also in a 3g only area so i keep in cdma for now unless i know i'm goin in a 4g area.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
i ran the leaked radios for almost a week. i was getting around 5 hrs of battery with the extended battery to boot. im also on 4.0.3, but running the old radios and get better battery, signal is still the same as well. i'm also in a 3g only area so i keep in cdma for now unless i know i'm goin in a 4g area.

That's insane.. must have been very heavy use and/or poor selection in ROM / kernel.. I get fantastic battery life on my phone. Light-moderate use can get me anywhere from 12-20 or more hours depending much on how I'm using it, extended batt too. Even heavy use and its a chore to drain this thing. Right now I highly recommend th3ory's Axi0m ROM combined with Imoseyon's 1.2.2 exp2 kernel on interactivex governing.